At Ultimate Home Healthcare Services and Ultimate Too, we believe that the more informed you are the better you are prepared to make your healthcare decisions. Below are resources that are at your disposal in case you need them.
- 5 Great Diets for the Whole Family
- 10 Ways to Exercise as a Family
- 30 Ways to Celebrate Autism Awareness Month
- A Parent’s Guide to First Aid
- A website with resources dedicated to the issues facing the elderly and their caregivers including topics such as: senior health, drugs, insurance, housing, financial and legal issues.
- Accommodations for Students with Autism
- Autism and Travel
- Autism Resource Center
- Autism Support Network Resources
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Children of Aging Parents is a nonprofit, charitable organization whose mission is to assist the nation’s nearly 54 million caregivers of the elderly or chronically ill with reliable information, referrals and support, and to heighten public awareness that the health of the family caregivers is essential to ensure quality care of the nation’s growing elderly population.
- Creating an Autism Friendly Home
- Dive In: The Benefits of Swimming for Cancer Survivors
- Does CBD Help Alleviate Pain?
- Does CBD Have Side Effects?
- Exercise and Fitness as You Age
- Facts about medications and medical devices recommended for women
- Genius Meal Planning Ideas for a Healthy Week
- Guide to Better Sleep for Kids with Autism
- Health Finder
- Health Information for Kids
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy & Meal Plan
- Home Food Storage and Safety Basics
- How Does Running Improve Health and Mood?
- How to Build the Best Home Gym
- Is CBD Legal to Buy?
- Information on medication safety and side effects
- Medications and medical devices that affect seniors
- Nurse Guide To CPR
- Planning a Move with Autism
- Playground and Outdoor Play Safety
- Safe Sleeping Guide for Seniors
- The State of Ohio official site for all your Medicaid needs.
- The US Governments official site for all your Medicare needs.
- The official site for the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
- This is the official site of the Social Security Administration. It provides answers to all questions relating to social security benefits.
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care and support and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer research
- The only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions with advocacy, programs, services and research.
- The American Heart Association’s main mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- The Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging provides in-home services, resources and education to support older adult independence, choice and dignity.
- The VA provides a wide range of benefits including, Disability, Education and Training, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, Home Loan Guaranty, Dependent and Survivor Benefits, Medical Treatment, Life Insurance and Burial Benefits.
- The Guide to Healing Leaky Gut and Autoimmune Disease
- The Benefits of Physical Activity
- The Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- The Human Body’s Ability to Recover from Serious Illness and Injury
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- WebMD will provide you useful information about your health. Better information is better health.
Consumer Dangers – Product and Drug Recall Information
Medical Malpractice Center – Facts, Guidelines and Laws
Defective Drug Lawsuits – Mass Tort Questions Answered
Alcohol Rehab – Drug Detox Treatment Centres | Addiction Helper